What are gestures in Procreate?
Gestures are shortcuts for different actions you can do. Here are the top five gestures used in Procreate for screen printers:
- Zoom In/Out: Pinch
- Undo: Tap with two fingers
- Redo: Tap with three fingers
- Undo a Series of Actions: Press and hold two fingers on screen
- Copy/Paste: Swipe down with three fingers
- Straighten Lines, Curves, or Shapes: Press and hold finger or stylus until the line or shape snaps
- Merge Layers: Pinch layers in Layers Menu
- Rotate Artboard: Pinch and twist
- Full Screen: Tap with four fingers
If you'd like to learn more about gestures and how you can customize them, read this article.
Was this article helpful?